Dr. Barbara De Angelis - Living in Love: Enlightening Your Relationships with Yourself, Others, and the World
Saturday, April 22
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sanctuary at Unity of Phoenix (1500 E Greenway Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85022)
$159 (Includes class materials and handouts, and a digital online course.)
Join Dr. Barbara De Angelis, #1 New York Times best-selling author and renowned transformational teacher, for this expansive and profound experiential workshop that will help you create a new relationship with love.
You’ll discover how love is a choice you can make from moment to moment, and how to use it as the highest spiritual practice.
Love doesn’t come from the outside of our life in, but rather from the inside of us out. Renowned for helping people make profound shifts, Barbara creates a safe and sacred environment for revelation and healing. Through illuminating teachings, and enlightening exercises and meditations, you’ll learn:
- • Ways you might be sabotaging your relationship with yourself and others;
- • How to be “in love” all the time, no matter what’s happening;
- • How to stop short-circuiting your heart and turn back on
- • How to break down emotional walls and let go of the past
- • Techniques that instantly reconnect you to love.
Whether you’re single, in a relationship, or recovering from one, this inspirational workshop will liberate you to embrace, embody and delight in more love than you ever thought was possible!